Hygiene kits are often presented to children living in refugee camps who do not have access to hygiene supplies. Some are given to women in rural education centers to encourage health care. People in such countries as Bosnia and Herzegovina, Haiti, Nicaragua, North Korea, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine have received hygiene kits in the past few years.
Contents (NEW items only)
- 1 adult-size toothbrush (in manufacturer’s packaging)
- 1 large bar bath soap (leave in wrapper)
- 1 nail clipper (good quality)
- 1 hand towel (medium weight, dark or bright colors; approx. 16 in x 26 in)
- 1 wide-toothed comb (6–8 in)
Thank you for limiting your generosity to the items listed.
Hygiene kits are distributed in a useful double drawstring cloth bag (11in x 16in / 28cm x 40.6cm). Request bags from Material Resource Center of Harleysville or donate contents that we will place in a bag. Instructions for making bags are available here.
Drop off completed hygiene kits at Material Resource Center of Harleysville.